Links and downloads share helpful, reliable information and support.
[widgetkit id=”18″ name=”FAQ”]
The Living Room
10 am – 3 pm Monday – Friday
9 am – 2 pm Saturdays
Contact: Jackie Swietochowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-505-5236.
[widgetkit id=”33″ name=”Publications”]
- NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
- NAMI CCNS, Cook County North Suburban, is a grassroots organization serving our local community and an affiliate of the NAMI National organization.
- Illinois Behavioral Health Association, advocates at the state and national level to help develop and implement public policy.
- National Council for Behavioral Health is the nation’s voice of mental health and addiction providers who care for 10 million adults and children.
- DBSA, the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance, offers information on depression and bipolar disorder as well as listings to patient support groups across the USA. Find or create a chapter near you.
- Mental Health America Illinois, promotes mental health and works to improve care and treatment. It is an affiliate of the national nonprofit, Mental Health America.